Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Start the Year Right! Hello 2017!

I’ve long been contemplating on setting up my own blog but I didn’t know what it will be like. I had various ideas in mind but I didn’t find time to actually set them up. Today, January 1, 2017, I woke up from my second sleep (woke up at 9am today, had breakfast, chitchatted with family, checked facebook on my mobile while lying in bed, and eventually fell into a slumber again) and I immediately thought of the life inside me. Seconds later, I felt my baby’s soft kicks and they made me happy. To me, her movements let me know that she’s fine and literally alive and kicking and it gives me so much comfort to know that.

Yes, I’m actually an expectant mother. I am running 26 weeks pregnant this week and my husband Ryan and I are very excited to see our precious gift in 11 to 14 weeks! Not too far away, right? It wasn’t really a smooth journey for me to reach this point in my pregnancy (when I would compare it to my sister-in-law’s pregnancy who didn’t have any issues at all, but I do understand that each woman is unique and each pregnancy is unique) and I’m sure glad that my little angel and I are doing well so far. Thank you, Lord!

As I’m writing this down, I’m actually doing my first blog entry for 2017. It has been one of my goals to put up a “mommy blog” because I want to share my motherhood journey and impart to other moms and moms-to-be all the things I get to learn along the way. This first entry is a way of starting my year right since I acted on one of my goals and I’m on my way to make it a full-fledged mommy blog. Cheers!

I believe that 2017 will be a great year for me and my soon-to-be little family. I look forward to a year full of love, happiness, and hope. This will be a year of learning new things in motherhood as well as on how to take good care of my own family. Having my own family is a gift that I have always dreamed of and now that it’s happening, I can never thank God enough for having answered my prayers. Thank you Lord for everything!

Happy New Year! God bless us all this 2017!


No comments:

Post a Comment